Summary: Maintains and validates all lease and billing data within Yardi property management database
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Acts as a resource to tenants and Sandor team members on lease-related questions
- Collects all tenant insurance certificates and confirms that the tenant has met the appropriate insurance requirements
- Requests and receives percentage sales reports from tenants and communicates amount owed to Accounting
- Maintains paper and electronic copies of lease and tenant correspondence to include Yardi data
- Collates information regarding entering, exiting, and renewing tenants and notifies all departments of any changes in the rent roll affecting vacancy and marketing materials
- Coordinates with Facility Supervisor, Property Manager, and Leasing Representative to determine rent commencement and prepares and tracks the return of the commencement letter
- Interprets lease language for preparation of all CAM pools and tenant income for annual property budgets and coordinates CAM recoveries
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong team player
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field and/or paralegal certificate
- 2 years of directly related experience
- Experience writing business correspondence
- Experience working with Yardi
Reporting to this position: None
Attendance: Regular attendance in the Indianapolis office is essential to the Company’s efficient operation and is a necessary condition of employment.
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.