Job Title: Leasing/Development Assistant FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: President – Scottsdale office
Summary: Provides support to company President in the completion of leasing transactions and development activities. This position will be based out of our Scottsdale, AZ office.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Assists in the processing of potential leasing and acquisition deals.
• Creates financial models to value investment opportunities.
• Creates executive reports using Excel and other software as needed.
• Contacts financial institutions and brokers regarding investment opportunities.
• Contacts national and local retail tenants to form long-term lease relationships.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelors degree in business, finance or real estate
• Detail oriented
• Strong business writing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• 2 years of professional experience in commercial real estate
Reporting to this position: None
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to: Tom Siffermann, at email@example.com